How to replace a printer ribbon cartridge in a Transcan Rigi
This guide explains how to replace a printer ribbon cartridge and make sure it is installed properly.
1. To release the tray press the cover, pull out the tray and remove the cover by releasing the lip
2. Remove and discard the old ribbon cartridge, by pressing the right hand end of the cartridge (marked PUSH)
3. Load the new ribbon with the paper feeding between the cartridge and exposed ribbon
4. Replace the cover and close the tray
5. Press the blue print button to operate the printer. Ensure that the paper is taken up by the printer mechanism
Article origin: Seven Telematics